Sunday, June 21, 2015

Safari Photos

Lors de notre voyage en Floride en mai 2014. L'attraction Kilimandjaro Safari à Animal Kingdom. J'ai adoré au point de refaire 4 fois le circuit.

From our trip to Florida in May 2014. The Animal Kingdom attraction, Kilimandjaro Safari. I loved it so much I took the tour 4 times.



Je me suis inspirée du sketch de Let's Scrap 6-15-15.

I was inspired by Let's Scrap sketch 6-15-15.



11 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this layout. You really rocked this sketch with your layout. thanks for joining the challenge at "Let's Scrap"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch ! Those photo's are great , you made the perfect page for them ! Thanks for playing at Let's scrap !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness....what wonderful photos and great take on the sketch!!! Thanks for playing along with Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly stunning! This was definitely a perfect sketch for all of those safari photos, wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page for the Let's Scrap challenge. Great pics and I love the combo of the large and smaller pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout! Animal Kingdom is my all time favourite park too. This sketch worked perfectly with your trip there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I think I may have changed my mind about a trip. Thank you for sharing with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout!!! Love the paper choices too... it looks fabulous with your pics!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures and a great layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Toujours impressionnée par les girafes. Superbe papier zébré bien disposé!

    ReplyDelete