Friday, August 14, 2015

Croisière sur l'Auβenalster

Lors de notre voyage à Hambourg en août 2012, nous avons fait une petite croisière sur l'Auβenalster, grand lac en plein coeur de la ville.

J'ai utilisé le côté droit du sketch 8-1-15 de Let's Scrap.

During our trip to Hamburg in August 2012, we did a small cruise on the Auβenalster, a large lake in the center of the city.

I used the right side of sketch 8-1-15 from Let's Scrap.



Et voici le sketch utilisé:
And this is the sketch I used:

7 comments:

  1. Great layout and I love the color combo!! Thanks for playing along at Let's Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page - the greys and blues look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the sketch ! Thanks for playing with us at Let's scrap !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout. I love seeing the pictures of your trip too. Looked wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at "Let's Scrap"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you interpreted this sketch! Very pretty colors, and beautiful pictures! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft colours you've used. So glad to see you creating with our Let's Scrap sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belles couleurs douces et bel agencement des hexagones!

    ReplyDelete