Lors de notre voyage à Riviera Maya au Mexique en Septembre 2013.
C'est la première page de mon album Mexique 2013.
This is from the trip to Riviera Maya Mexico in September 2013.
This is the opening page for my Mexico 2013 album.
J'ai utilisé la partie gauche du sketch de Let's Scrap 1-15-16.
I used the left part of Let's Scrap sketch 1-15-16.


Great layout and I just love your pictures. Thanks for joining the challenge at Let's Scrap
ReplyDeletegreat interpretation of the sketch!!! Thank you for playing along at Let's Scrap!
ReplyDeleteI love the sunburst! you have reallyshowcased your photos beautifully. Thanks for using the sketch from Let's Scrap! xx
ReplyDeleteGreat work with the sketch and I love how bright and fun this layout is... thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cathy
Wow, le papier ensoleillé et la statue Inca. Très beau! On sent la chaleur :-)
ReplyDelete