Lors de notre voyage en Allemagne en 2012, nous avons visité le Parc Sanssouci dans la ville de Potsdam, près de Berlin.
From our Germany trip in 2012, we visited the Park Sanssouci in the city of Potsdam, near Berlin.
J'ai utilisé le sketch 4-1-17 de Let's Scrap
I used sketch 4-1-17 from Let's Scrap

From our Germany trip in 2012, we visited the Park Sanssouci in the city of Potsdam, near Berlin.
J'ai utilisé le sketch 4-1-17 de Let's Scrap
I used sketch 4-1-17 from Let's Scrap

-Ellen

This is a beautiful layout, I love the simplicity and the paper choices! Looks like an amazing trip! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie
ReplyDeleteI love it how the photo's pop of the page! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap.
ReplyDeleteLove that bright pop of yellow with these photos! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!
ReplyDeleteLovely colours on your page. Thanks for playing along with Let's Scrap Sketches
ReplyDeleteCe papier de fond met en valeur ces photos et le magnifique ciel bleu. Bravo!
ReplyDelete