Lors de notre voyage "Paysages Alpins". Malgré la brume, l'excursion était intéressante, l'atmosphère tellement irréelle. On a pu observer les plantes de montagne et expérimenter l'écho.
Je l'inscris au défi de Lasting Memories ce mois-ci: Word Play TULIP. (LM #493)
During our trip "Alpine Landscapes". Despite the mist, the excursion was interesting, the atmosphere so unreal. We were able to observe the mountain plants and experience the echo.
I'm entering it as one of the challenge at Lasting Memories this month: Word play TULIP (LM #493)
T - Tunnels
U - Up the mountain
L - Landscapes
I - Invitation
P - Pilatus Mountain
Je me suis inspirée du sketch 2-15-19 de Let's Scrap. et je l'inscris à Lasting Memories LM #493
I was inspired by Let's Scrap sketch 2-15-19 and I'm entering it in Lasting Memories LM #493



Wonderful 2-pager with all these photos! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)
ReplyDelete