The Little Train of La Rhune
From a trip to France in 2002. Journaling says: "A cogwheel train took us to the top of La Rhune (2,969 feet) in the Pyrenees on the border with Spain. Despite the rain and the mist it was fantastic."
I'm entering it in Lasting Memories #527, Word Play LIGHTS
L: letter stickers
I: inking
G: green
H: handwriting
T: ticket
S: sheep
Lors de notre voyage en France en 2002. Je l'inscris au défi #527 de Lasting Memories: Jeu de mot LIGHTS
L: lettres autocollants
I: inking (encre)
G: green (vert)
H: handwriting (écriture à la main)
T: ticket
S: sheep (moutons)
- Lucie

Live that train track it worksin so well with your beautiful scenic photos. Thanks for joining in this week at Lasting Memories. Design Team Member Maureen
ReplyDeleteHow perfect with the train track paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)
ReplyDelete