Steven et son groupe "Warder" nous ont fait passer plusieurs soirées endiablées avec des covers et des chansons de leur album Escape Plan.
Je l'inscris au défi de Lasting Memories #537 - All About Sketches - Sketch #1 - 2 Photo Sketch.
Je l'inscris au défi de Lasting Memories #537 - All About Sketches - Sketch #1 - 2 Photo Sketch.
Steven and his group "Warder" made us spend several frenzied evenings with covers and songs from their album Escape Plan.
I'm entering it in the Lasting Memories challenge #537 All About Sketches - Sketch #1 - 2 Photo Sketch.
I'm entering it in the Lasting Memories challenge #537 All About Sketches - Sketch #1 - 2 Photo Sketch.
- Lucie


Fabulous layout, great papers and I love the guitar embellishment, just perfect for your layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges.
ReplyDeleteThis is a fantastic layout! Those papers and the guitar embellishment are just perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic take on the sketch and love that cute guitar! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)
ReplyDelete