On the the Let's Scrap blog Chriss has posted this Challenge (#1).
The challenge is to make a card or layout using the following items:
3 patterned papers
1 Sentiment (stamped or chipboard)
1 image
2 buttons
Some twine
Here is my entry: “Cute as a Button”
Sur le blog de Let's Scrap Chriss a publié ce “challenge” (#1).
Le défi est de faire une carte ou une page en utilisant les items suivants :
3 papiers à motif
1 pensée (étampe ou carton)
1 image
2 boutons
de la ficelle
Voici ma page : “Cute as a Button” (Jolies comme un bouton)
Absolutely lovely layout and a great take on the challenge !!! Love all the work with the hexagons on your page as well as those embellies. Great work !
ReplyDeleteWe would appreciate you linking to the Let's Scrap blog, when mentioning it on your blog.
Thanks for your nice comment Susanna. I didn't realize the link to Let's Scrap wasn't there. It is now (I think).
ReplyDeleteThanks again and have a nice day.
What a darling layout!! I love the turtle cuts!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!
ReplyDelete