Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy Halloween 1996

This is the layout I created using the weekly sketch (9-24-14) from Let's Scrap.
Voici la page que j'ai faite avec le sketch de la semaine (9-24-14) de Let's Scrap.


This is the sketch 9-24-14:
Voici le sketch 9-24-14:

7 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love the color combinations!! You so lucky to be able to celebrate Halloween. In Namibia we don't do things like that!! Thanks for playing along at Let’s Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Wonderful layout Lucie, love the fun photos. I love to see halloween layouts as we don't celebrate it over here... although I see now some of the estates are organising their own trick or treaters... so who knows maybe it will catch on :D Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout Lucie ! Love your color combo and those pictures are so cool. Thank's for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

    Rgds,
    Susanna
    Member of the Let's Scrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a spooktacular spread! ;) Love all your embellies and the photos are wonderful! Happy to have you playing along at Let's Scrap. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! I love your Halloween layout!! The papers are great and those photos are amazing - looks like you h had a great time!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is just 2 cute! Thank you for playing along with the Let's Scrap Design Team!

    ReplyDelete