Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Rickmer Rickmers Hamburg

Lors de notre voyage en Allemagne en août 2012: À Hambourg nous avons visité un magnifique voilier le Rickmer Rickmers.

J'ai créé un rabat avec la photo de droite afin d'inclure des photos de l'intérieur.

From our trip to Germany in August 2012: In Hamburg we visited a beautiful sailboat the Rickmer Rickmers.

I made a flap with the right picture to include photos of the inside of the boat.





J'ai été inspirée par ce sketch de Let's Scrap, 10-29-14

I was inspired by this Let's Scrap sketch, 10-29-14


6 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love the booklets with extra photos!!
    Thanks for joining us over at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an stunning layout !!! Love the colors as well as the pictures. Those papers match your pics perfectly !! Thank's for playing along with us !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucie this is just gorgeous. I love your style and the the photos are just stunning. I love the idea of the fold out booklet to hold more photos. Perfect papers too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous work! Love the photos and great way to keep more photos!
    Thanks for playing along Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a spectacular spread! I love how you created the extra space for more photos and your color combo here is perfect for your nautical theme. All your photos are just gorgeous as is the whole spread and it looks like you had an amazing time! So glad you joined us at Let's Scrap! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flip out mini for more photos! Such a great day captured on these pages, gorgeous ship! So glad you were able to scrap along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete