From our trip to Germany in August 2012: We found a fun geocache in the Lego giraffe near the Sony Center. "Lego - einer ist zuviel".
J'ai utilise le côté droit du sketch de Let's Scrap 10-22-14
I used the right side of the Let's Scrap sketch 10-22-14
- Lucie

I love your take on the sketch! The yellow matting really pops from the blueish background. Great work! Thank's for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.
ReplyDeleteWow! This is such a cool layout! I love your little Lego embellishments and your color combination is terrific! Thank you for playing along with the Let's Scrap design team!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
Wow, how cool is that?!! What a fun trip geocaching too :) So glad to see you playing along with this week's Let's Scrap sketch!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful layout!!! I love the pics and the dotted paper (reminds me of Legos). Looks like you had a great time geocatching! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!
ReplyDeleteLove this layout! Such striking page! I love the colors!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!
Cute layout! The bits of yellow really make your photos pop!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!
Great take on the sketch. Love that you used yellow to mat the photos... Awesome trip and thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.
ReplyDelete