Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Le temps d'une paix


Voici la page que j'ai réalisée à l'aide du sketch 10-1-14 de Let's Scrap.

This is the layout I made based on Let's Scrap's 10-1-14 sketch.  


Journaling says: "Summer '84 we found in Charlevoix the famous Rose-Anna's house, filming location for the tv show."


- Lucie








Voici le sketch 10-1-14
This is 10-1-14 sketch



5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, love the colors of this layout!! Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us over at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning layout !! Love the colors and your papers !!! Gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucie I love your take on the sketch and the little photo frames look amazing. Great mix of papers and I love your photos. What fun to be on a film set too must have been a real treat. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. This location looks amazing and had to be a fun adventure full of nostalgia! You did an outstanding job creating a spread based off the sketch; your frames are spot on! The earthy colors of your papers and embellishments compliment the photos so beautifully and I love all the polka dots and circles carried throughout. So happy you played along with us at Let's Scrap. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great layout!! I love the papers you used! Looks like a great trip! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete