Sunday, October 19, 2014

Loving Arms

Voici la page que j'ai réalisée à l'aide du sketch 10-15-14 de Let's Scrap. J'ai adapté le sketch de carte et fait une page pour l'album de mon fils. À l'été 1981, Steven et Papi.

This is the layout I made based on Let's Scrap's 10-15-14 sketch. I adapted the card sketch to make a layout for my son's album. It is from summer 1981, Steven and Papi.


Et voici le sketch
And here's the sketch


4 comments:

  1. Stunning background paper! Such a cute photo!
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO ADORABLE! Both the photo and the layout! Love all the flourishes you've added :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely boys page. Love the colours and the papers are so pretty. Such a special photo. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweetly captured photo! One to cherish for sure. I love the color palette you chose to work with here. You did a marvelous job transforming the card sketch in to a page and I adore how well the photo looks layered amongst all your flourishes. Great having you play along at Let's Scrap! :D

    ReplyDelete