Le quartier Nikolaiviertel de Berlin, où nous avons passé quelques moments à se promener, et le restaurant où nous avons mangé notre premier souper, lors de notre voyage en Allemagne en août 2012.
The Nikolaiviertel quarter in Berlin, where we spent a while wandering, and the restaurant where we had our dinner our first night there, from our trip to Germany in August 2012.
J'ai utilisé le sketch 10-22-14 de Let's Scrap ci-dessous:
I used the 10-22-14 sketch from Let's Scrap below:

The Nikolaiviertel quarter in Berlin, where we spent a while wandering, and the restaurant where we had our dinner our first night there, from our trip to Germany in August 2012.
J'ai utilisé le sketch 10-22-14 de Let's Scrap ci-dessous:
I used the 10-22-14 sketch from Let's Scrap below:

- Ellen
Beautiful photos and lovely layout! So glad you've played along at Let's Scrap again!
ReplyDeleteLove the gingham paper! Great job with the photos and the choices of papers and emblishs!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at Let's Scrap
I love the paper you used and your photos are lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Let's Scrap design team!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
Great layout - i love the papers you used and love those chevrons!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the papers you used for this layout. The photos are wonderful and you have showcased them fabulously. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.
ReplyDelete