Voici la page que j'ai réalisée à l'aide du sketch 10-8-14 de Let's Scrap. J'ai utilisé la page de gauche du sketch. C'est la première page de mon album Allemagne 2012.
GERMANY 2012 - This is the layout I made based on Let's Scrap's 10-8-14 sketch. I used the left part of the sketch. This is the opening page for my Germany 2012 album.
GERMANY 2012 - This is the layout I made based on Let's Scrap's 10-8-14 sketch. I used the left part of the sketch. This is the opening page for my Germany 2012 album.
Et voici le sketch 10-8-14.
And here's 10-8-14 sketch.


What a great opening page for your album.. love how bright and fun it is too! Great pics! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cathy
Let's Scrap Sketches
Feeling Sketchy
This is a stunning layout. Love the bright colors and all your pictures.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Susanna
Member of the Let's Scrap DT
Love the yellow and red background, really makes your layout pop!!
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us over at Let's Scrap!
Such cute embellishments!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at Let's Scrap!
Great sketch choice for this album page! So glad you played along this week at Let's Scrap Sketches!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great opening page for your album!! Love the colors (I am part German) and love how you used the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!
ReplyDeleteLove how you did all the photos for the Lets Scrap sketch. Thanks for playing.
ReplyDeleteLove your take on the sketch. Gorgeous photos and I love the bright colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.
ReplyDeleteThis is a tremendous opening page for your album! Your photos capture the essence of your journey so vividly. I love how you used the colors of Germay for your page along with other symbols from your trip - really cool accents! So glad you joined us at Let's Scrap. :D
ReplyDelete