Lors de notre voyage en Floride en mai 2014.
Je me suis inspirée de la partie de droite du sketch de Let's Scrap 3-15-15.
From our trip to Florida in May 2014.
I used the right part of Let's Scrap sketch 3-15-15.
Voici le sketch de Let's Scrap 3-15-15. J'ai utilisé la partie de droite.
Here's Let's Scrap sketch 3-15-15. I used the right side of the sketch.
J'ai été choisie #2 dans le top 3 de Let's Scrap.
I was chosen #2 in the top 3 at Let's Scrap.


Love what you have done with this one! It looks very cool - and nice photos. Thanks for playing along at Lets scrap
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout and your pictures are amazing. Great use of the sketch and I love the little symbols on the top for the banner. Have to say I am jealous. I love Epcot but since we are in Southern California Disney is our Happy Place. Hope to take the grandkids to Disneyworld when they are bigger. Thanks for creating with us at Let's Scrap!
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos on a bright sunny day! Such a fun page at Disney! Great way to use the sketch!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at Let's Scrap!
Beautiful page. Thanks for entering this at Le'ts Scrap.
ReplyDeleteAwesome page ! Love the way you did the top of the page, looks fantastic ! Thanks for playing at Let's Scrap !
ReplyDeleteLove how you used Epcot as part of the sketch! Thank you for sharing with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!
ReplyDeleteHow clever to use the Epcot ball as part of your design :) Lovely photos and they brought back happy memories of our trip there which I have still not scrapped :( Lovely layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches.
ReplyDeleteGreat layout!!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic way to get the look with the Epcot ball! Looks awesome! So glad you were able to play along with us at Let's Scrap!
ReplyDelete