30 Janvier 2015. Le site offre un décor vraiment magnifique avec ses fleurs et ses oiseaux très colorés. J'ai pu toucher des raies et je ne me lassais pas d'admirer les tortues de mer et poissons tropicaux. L'ascension de 122 mètres de la Sky Tower offre une vue incomparable du site et des alentours.
January 30th 2015. The site offers a real beautiful setting, with colorful flowers and birds. I touched the stingrays and admired the sea turtles and tropical fishes. Going up the 400 feet of the Sky Tower gives a unique point of view of the site and surrounding area.
J'ai utilisé le sketch 2-25-15 de Let's Scrap
I used sketch 2-25-15 from Let's Scrap
Je suis 2e dans le top 3
I am #2, thanks!



Wow - your layout is so colorful and pretty!!! I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect sketch for these photos! Looks like you had a great day. ..love all the cheery colours...so glad you could play along with Let's Scrap!
ReplyDeleteLucie this is just gorgeous. What wonderful photos and colours.It looks amazing and your take on the sketch is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap. :D
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous and colorful! This sketch is really just perfect to have all these photos all together!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!