Lors de notre voyage en Angleterre en Juillet 2010. On a apprécié la promenade sur les remparts qui entourent York, de la Monk Bar à la Bootham Bar. À York les rues sont appelées gates (portes), les portes des remparts sont appelées bars et les bars sont appelés pubs.
From our trip to England in July 2010. We liked walking on the walls surrounding York from the Monk Bar to the Bootham Bar. In York, streets are called gates, gates in the wall are called bars and bars are called pubs.
J'ai utilisé le sketch 8-1-15 de Let's Scrap.
I used sketch 8-1-15 from Let's Scrap.


Love this layout... the colors and pictures are fabulous!!! Thanks for playing along at Let's Scrap!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is amazing - love the brick texture on the hexagons! Thanks for joining us at Lets Scrap...
ReplyDeleteA beauriful take on the sketch and gorgeous photos.
ReplyDeleteHugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Beautiful photo's, looks like an awesome place to go ! Thanks for playing with us at Let's scrap !
ReplyDeleteWould love to take a trip here after seeing your awesome layout. Thanks so much for joining us for the challenge at "Let's Scrap"
ReplyDeleteAMAZING layout! I love how you made the hexagons look like bricks in the castle wall; simply GORGEOUS! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!
ReplyDeleteWow, stunning photos and great colour combination here Lucie! So happy to see you playing along with us at Let's Scrap!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful memory and such great photos. I love the "brick look" hexagons. Thank you for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout, I love the paper you choose for the hexagons and those are fabulous pictures! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie DT
ReplyDeleteooo I like your choice of papers for this... makes the bricks in the photos really pop and ties it all together. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great take on the sketch. I love it, how the colors fits with the pictures. Thanks for joining us at Let's scrap!
ReplyDeleteMagnifiques photos et magnifiques murs de briques sur les hexagones! Wow! Beau travail :-)
ReplyDelete