Saturday, February 27, 2016

Liverpool

Lors de notre voyage au Royaume-Uni en juillet 2010. Nous avons visité Liverpool et les nombreux endroits de la ville rendus célèbres par les Beatles.

From our trip to the United Kingdom in July 2010. We visited Liverpool and many places in town made famous by the Beatles.



J'ai utilisé le sketch de Let's Scrap 2-15-16

I used Let's Scrap sketch 2-15-16



4 comments:

  1. Wow, absolutely STUNNING layout, AWESOME photos and detail... Love the cluster with the horse cut out and your catchy title! I would love to visit Liverpool... thanks so much for a glance into this interesting city and thanks for sharing with us at Let's Scrap! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little details on your layout. So many memories on one page! thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work! I really do love how you've fussy cut your images to use as elements on your pages! So unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un incontournable à Liverpool. Magnifique page avec de superbes "embellishments".

    ReplyDelete