Thursday, March 10, 2016

Chester




Lors de notre voyage au Royaume-Uni en juillet 2010. Nous avons fait une visite à pied de la ville envahie par la Rhino Mania et ses nombreuses statues colorées.

From our trip to the United Kingdom in July 2010. We had a walking tour of the city overrun by the Rhino Mania and its many colorful statues. 


J'ai fait un petit rabat pour inclure 3 photos de plus.
I made a small flap to include 3 more photos.


J'ai utilisé le sketch de Let's Scrap 3-1-16 que j'ai inversé.
I used Let's Scrap sketch 3-1-16 but I flipped it.





4 comments:

  1. Hi Lucie, Fantastic layout, and the foot prints as the side borders are great. I love the mini flap album. Well done. Thanks for joining us at Lets Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you flipped the sketch!! great background paper. Thank you for playing along with Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the footprints!! this is such a bold layout, showing off your photos perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Quelles couleurs de papier avec toutes ces statues! Fantastique. Les traces de pas font une belle finition de cette magnifique page!

    ReplyDelete