Thursday, April 14, 2016

Cape Canaveral



Lors de notre voyage en Floride en mai 2014. On a passé une journée au Kennedy Space Center.

From our trip to Florida in May 2014. Journaling says: "We had a great day at the Kennedy Space Center. It was a sunny when we visited the outdoors, the Rocket Garden with all the huge rockets, But clouds covered the sky while we where visiting the Apollo/Saturn V center: Hurricane warning! They gathered everyone in the movie theater to take shelter for a while. The highlight of our visit was finally the imposing Atlantis shuttle."


J'ai également fait un petit rabat pour ajouter quelques photos de plus.

I made a small flap to add more pictures.



J'ai utilisé le sketch 4-1-16 de Let's Scrap

I used Let's Scrap 4-1-6 sketch




3 comments:

  1. Cool, what a fun layout. The hint of yellow works really well. This trip would have been such an amazing experience. Thanks for joining us at Lets Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page!! I love the space shuttle and the badges. Thank you for playing along with Let's Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très intéressant à visiter. J'adore les badges! Superbe page!

    ReplyDelete