Thursday, April 27, 2017

Craggaunowen, the Living Past

Lors de notre voyage au Royaume-Uni et Irlande en 2010. Nous avons visité ce site exceptionnel, avec son château médieval et son musée archéologique à ciel ouvert.

From our trip to the United Kingdom and Ireland in 2010. We visited this exceptional place, with its medieval castle and archaeological open-air museum. 



J'ai utilisé le sketch 4-15-17 de Let's Scrap.

I used Let's Scrap sketch 4-15-17.










-Lucie


7 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout, I love the green, it just makes the photos pop. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Scrap Sketches'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your did your layout! It's beautiful and looks like a fantastic trip! Great take on the sketch! Thankyou for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way how you used the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect background paper! Amazing photos! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job with this Let's Scrap sketch! So glad you were able to play along with us...looks like you had a great trip...Ireland is on my bucket list for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toujours impressionnant les vestiges du passé. J'adore les papiers et leur agencement!

    ReplyDelete