Last page for Ireland 2010. Near Cork we visited the medieval Blarney Castle and the beautiful gardens. My sister-in-law Carmen was the only one brave enough to kiss the legendary Blarney stone, the stone of eloquence at the top of the castle.
J'ai utilisé le sketch 8-1-17 de Let's Scrap.
I used Let's Scrap sketch 8-1-17.
-Lucie

Looks like bravery was definitely required! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie DT
ReplyDeleteCor Blimey as they say... don't think I could do that gymnastics. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap.
ReplyDeleteFabulous photos. Your paper choice works so well. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Scrap Sketches'. Jonnece DT
ReplyDeleteGraet choice of the colors, I love it. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!
ReplyDeleteBravo à Carmen! Embrasser la pierre en ayant la tête en bas... Wow!!! Great sketch et Bravo pour l'originalité du sujet :-)
ReplyDelete