Sunday, August 13, 2017

Spreefahrt

Croisière sur la rivière Spree à Berlin, lors de notre voyage en août 2012.
Boat trip on the Spree river in Berlin, from our trip in August 2012.



Je me suis inspirée du sketch 8-1-17 de Let's Scrap
I based my layout on sketch 8-1-17 from Let's Scrap



-Ellen

5 comments:

  1. Wow, great take on the sketch - I love how you used both sides in one layout! And the paper tear was the perfect add! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout. The colours are very soothing. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. I love the torn section, really stands out. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Scrap Sketches'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belles photos et bel agencement de couleurs! La technique du papier déchiré ajoute toujours un effet original!

    ReplyDelete