Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Tadoussac

 A few weeks ago we took a wonderful little trip to Tadoussac. I'm entering it in the October Sketch Challenge at Scrap Our Stash and I included Brown, Orange and Yellow colors in my layout.

Il y a quelques semaines on a fait une merveilleuse petite virée à Tadoussac. Je l'inscris au défi d'octobre de Scrap Our Stash et tel que spécifié j'ai utilisé les couleurs: brun, orange et jaune.


Here's the sketch:

- Lucie



5 comments:

  1. I had to look up where Tadoussac was...it looks like a very cool place to visit. Maybe the next time we head down east. Meanwhile, your scrapbook page is gorgeous and I love the papers you chose. Thanks for playing along with us at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, I really like the paper and embellishment choices! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clusters! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color combo! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete