La ville de Lübeck, dans le nord de l'Allemagne, visitée en août 2012.
Je me suis inspirée du sketch 3-15-15 de Let's Scrap
Texte du journaling: "22 août 2012 - Malgré une arrivée sous une pluie torrentielle, le soleil a percé pour nous accompagner dans notre journée à Lübeck. Nous avons exploré la ville de long en large, en suivant les instructions en allemand d'une Géocache "Where I Go". Sans dictionnaire, on a failli devoir abandonner, mais j'ai persévéré, et on a réussi!"
The city of Lübeck, in northern Germany, visited in August 2012.
I was inspired from the 3-15-15 sketch from Let's Scrap
Journaling reads: "August 22nd 2012 - Despite arriving under torrential rain, the sun came out and shone for our day Lübeck. We explored the entire city, following the instructions in German for a "Where I Go" Geocache. Without a dictionary, we almost had to give up, but I persevered and we did it!"
Voici le sketch 3-15-15 de Let's Scrap:
Here is the 3-15-15 sketch from Let's Scrap:
Je me suis inspirée du sketch 3-15-15 de Let's Scrap
Texte du journaling: "22 août 2012 - Malgré une arrivée sous une pluie torrentielle, le soleil a percé pour nous accompagner dans notre journée à Lübeck. Nous avons exploré la ville de long en large, en suivant les instructions en allemand d'une Géocache "Where I Go". Sans dictionnaire, on a failli devoir abandonner, mais j'ai persévéré, et on a réussi!"
The city of Lübeck, in northern Germany, visited in August 2012.
I was inspired from the 3-15-15 sketch from Let's Scrap
Journaling reads: "August 22nd 2012 - Despite arriving under torrential rain, the sun came out and shone for our day Lübeck. We explored the entire city, following the instructions in German for a "Where I Go" Geocache. Without a dictionary, we almost had to give up, but I persevered and we did it!"
Voici le sketch 3-15-15 de Let's Scrap:
Here is the 3-15-15 sketch from Let's Scrap:

Beautiful travel photos! I love the details of the silhoutte of the birds and that brick work at the background! Nice one!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at Let's Scrap!
Love the brick paper with the brick pictures. Beautiful page. Thanks for creating with us at Let's Scrap.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous town - think I need to visit too! Perfect papers for them... Thankyou for joining up at Lets scrap!
ReplyDeleteLove love love your page! Double pages are so great for showing off some wonderful sightseeing photo's ! Thanks for playing at let's scrap !
ReplyDeleteLove the sleeping lion, the village looks quaint! Great job on your layout! Thank you for sharing with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!
ReplyDeleteEllen I love this layout. The brick paper, the photos and the gorgeous flowers on the bottom right. Just fabulous. The photos are wonderful and now I am adding Lubeck to my bucket list. :D Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches.
ReplyDeleteLove this travel layout... the pics are beautiful and show off the city well... thanks for sharing with us at Lets Scrap!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic photos! love that you were geocaching there! So glad you were able to play along with us at Let's Scrap!
ReplyDelete