Lors de notre voyage en floride en mai 2014 à EPCOT.
Je l'inscrit dans le concours "Month Long Special Challenge" de Let's Scrap Sketches.
This is from our trip to Florida in May 2014, in EPCOT.
I'm entering it in the "Month Long Special Challenge" from Let's Scrap Sketches.
J'ai utilisé la partie du centre du sketch (INSD 2015 LS SKETCH 12) de Let's Scrap.
I used the center part of the sketch (INSD 2015 LS SKETCH 12) from Let's Scrap.

What gorgeous photos - the middle part of the sketch looks great as a single page layout! Love what you have done here - thanks for joining us at Lets Scrap
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful! Lovely photos and great to see the sketch worked really well for your collection of photos!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at Let's Scrap!
Beautiful page with amazing photos. Love your take on the sketch.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful and colorful page. Love the circle photo's ! Thanks for playing at Let's scrap !
ReplyDeleteI should get my daughter to comment, she's french and would love your layout as much as I do! Thank you for sharing with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!
ReplyDeleteGREAT take on the sketch. Such a beautiful layout and the photos are exceptional. I love this. THanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches.
ReplyDelete